YourShadowedDestinyYourShadowedDestiny

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Link + Business Link + Business

Link's part is so awesome, I'm tearing up! Beautiful job, author guy!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

A good parody on what happens in Naruto and in the fanbase. As a Naruto fan, this is awesome!

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

I love the video. Although I'm not too familiar with the Dragonball frnchise, but I watch an episode from time to time. It was funny how the look on Vegeta's face when he see's Goku (Looks like he's getting a fist up his ass). plus when Goku was doing that ball traveling thing (again I'm not too familiar with DBZ) while making a noise, it makes it sound like he was sucking his own dick since he was on a ball. But other than that, I love how alot of the interations seems very hammy with each other. Plus the animation is fantastic. I'd recommend this to anyone!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Beautiful, absolutely a masterpeice of what modern day society is. AMAZING!

Puma Punku Totems Trailer Puma Punku Totems Trailer

Interesting! I can see this is gonna be a unique game judging by the theme of the game!

Rezeile responds:

Thank you!I'm gonna try my best to have a game play thats really simple and fun!!!Thanks again!!

Thumb Whores Thumb Whores

Amazing, absolutely AMAZING! Nostalgia-style rocks! I think a lot of us can relate to this, thumb whores are everywhere! Hatena, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and even our own Newgrounds have them bastards! I hope that guy has also chopped thier thumbs off as well~!! d:p

I Got No iPhone Music Vid I Got No iPhone Music Vid

Well, I have mixed thoughts about this video and I don't want to hurt any feelings here, but I think this video is annoying in a way, a bad way. First of all, improve everything, the drawings are kinda crappy and I think you need to undergo a few tutorials, plus, subtitles, more annoying than comic sans! I think there can be more improvement... plus, iPhones are overrated, I have one and I'm not impressed.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Awesome! Yet very creeeeeeepy O_O

The office amusements The office amusements

pretty good.

Even if this is some animated short, at least it was entertaining

Kos! Madness Kos! Madness